Thursday, May 01, 2008

Let's Party Like its 1997!

SOD Online's feature this week is a quiz about All My Children in 1997. My favorite memory from that year has to be the feud at Wildwind between waring ladies of the manor Dr. Maria Grey (Eva LaRue then-Callahan) and Erica Kane-Marick (then and always-Susan Lucci).

It makes me sad to think Wildwind can become a thing of the past now that Sydney Penny (Julia Santos Keefer) is rumored to be on the chopping block. Those halls many memories of love, life and death.

Sidenote: Can the SOD Online editors be more lazy? Did anyone do the rearch and realize the picture they used in the feature of Lucci and Michael Nader (Dimtiri Marick) was actually from their remote shoot in Hungary in 1992. I am sure there are many lovely, and more timely photos in their vast photo collection.

I won't even begin to talk about the number of emails I have sent the online editor pointing errors in their stories.

Heck, if they're hiring, I'm looking.

No comments: