Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Pen in Mightier than the Sword

Soap scribe Sara Bibel has started her own blog about her life behind the scenes at some of our favorite soaps, including most importantly All My Children.

A self-professed AMC fan, Bibel refers to her time at the show as, "several no-so-happy weeks." Really, who could blame her? She jumped on board during the critically panned Greenlee kidnapping Spike storyline. The program had one of its worst summers to date.

I can already tell I am going to love Bibel's blog. It is a definite must read.


On a sidenote, I am saddened that I have to use a picture of Sabine Singh (ex-Greenlee duPres) for this story. The combination of Singh's propensity for overacting and some of the worst plot driven drivel to grace our screens made most long time AMC fans, including myself, tune out.

No comments: