Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bibel's Blog Mention

My little post of Sarah Bibel's Blog was one of her featured questions:
AMCHistory writes: I cannot wait to hear more about what was going on behind the scenes at AMC. I do not know how a show with such a rich history, and at that time a pretty stellar cast, sunk to such lows. I love your user name. It reminds me of the good old days of the Glamorama and Aunt Phoebe. Honestly, I wasn't with AMC long enough to give you a full explanation of the situation. But I will say that, in general, head writers who aren't familiar with a show tend to favor plot driven storytelling. In my experience, this rarely makes for satisfying viewing.
In homage to Bibel's homage to the History Project, check out the new super awesome poster I created, which will be sent to all Stars past and present who do interviews with our site.

No comments: